Monday, June 16, 2014

K&H business cards

Today I just finished the business cards for Krater & Hohl. I am pretty happy with how they turned out. I printed them on a yellow card from Paper Presentation and it worked really well. I was worried that printing the yellow color would not be that consistent and I wanted the back to be the same. The yellow card handles the ink really well and was great in the laser cutter.

As is shown below, each card has a hole cut into it. I wanted a hole that was attention grabbing rather than simply a demonstration of what Krater & Hohl does. 


The holes for each card are different. Instead of a hole going straight down through the cards it goes at an angle. This doesn't matter if each card is by itself but I wanted the cards presented together to have a unique affect. 


Below is the difference between the top and bottom cards of the stack. Not a huge difference, but enough to create a sculptural effect.





No comments:

Post a Comment